Continuous quality control
Process optimisation in all areas
The FISCHER quality promise requires that all project stages occur in-house for the most part. That’s why every production step is subjected to stringent quality management. Professional measurement technology and detailed inspection intervals in the laboratory are an integral part. Using the methods available, FISCHER obtains information about a range of data.
The following inspections are some examples of the inspections carried out in-house:
- Solution analysis
- Initial sample report in accordance with VDA (German Association of the Automotive Industry)
- Long-term testing/endurance stress testing
- REM analyses
- Topographical surface surveys
- General damage analyses
- Coating thickness measurements
- Changing climate test
- Warm storage testing
- 3D measurements
- Other industry-specific tests
All other quality tests, beyond those mentioned here, occur in close cooperation with renowned, specialist institutions and globally operating process suppliers.